Saturday 5 August 2017

Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Ambassador Of Western Lotto



Author and media personality, Toke Makinwa has just revealed she is the newest brand ambassador for WesternLotto, a lottery company in Africa. She will be joining Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola.
Toke took to her Instagram page to excitedly share the big news, she wrote:
Guess who the new @westernlotto brand ambassador is????? I cannot wait to share so much with you guys #NewDeal #issamovement TM X WesternLotto #Godisgood when winning meets Winning  #TMissababygirlforlifeS/O to zee team @the.brandman @yfalaye
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

A blog scientist and digital nomad by choice. I believe in minimalistic life and is straight forward with the messages. I discover outstanding stuff and I believe everyone should know about them. This is why I blog because it will make a difference to someone and that could be you. Motto: Let's make blogging full-time business!

0 comments: