Tuesday 22 August 2017

This Is What Jay-Z Had To Say About His Elevator Fight With Beyonce’s Sister




For the first time since 2014, JAY-Z has finally spoken out over the viral video that showed his wife Beyonce‘s sister, Solange, apparently attacking him.
Speaking on Rap Radar podcast last week, he said the disagreement didn’t mean they hated each other.
‘I fought my brothers and argued with my brothers my whole life. It just so happens, who we are, these things go into a different space, but it ain’t nothing. 
‘We had one disagreement ever. Before and after we’ve been cool. She’s like my sister. I will protect her. That’s my sister, not my sister-in-law, my sister.’
Although the hip-hop legend had stayed quiet since the incident, the allegations of infidelity on his part became rampant after Beyonce addressed the issue with her Lemonade album, and JAY-Z himself confirmed on the 4:44 album.
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

A blog scientist and digital nomad by choice. I believe in minimalistic life and is straight forward with the messages. I discover outstanding stuff and I believe everyone should know about them. This is why I blog because it will make a difference to someone and that could be you. Motto: Let's make blogging full-time business!

0 comments: