Thursday 10 August 2017

Kyle Sandilands denies calling Jackie O the 'C' word

They gifted a trip to London to every caller on The Kyle & Jackie O Show on Friday.
And during the same show, co-hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson also held a contest for one fan to win tickets to see The Chainsmokers live in Sydney.
During the conversation Kyle, 46, was immediately censored by the morning radio show's producers, who believed he accidentally dropped the word 'c***'.

Slip of the tongue? Kyle Sandilands, 46, was immediately censored by The Kyle & Jackie O Show's producers on Friday, who believed he accidentally dropped the word 'c***'
Slip of the tongue? Kyle Sandilands, 46, was immediately censored by The Kyle & Jackie O Show's producers on Friday, who believed he accidentally dropped the word 'c***'
A female caller, who had already won a trip to London, guessed it was Jackie telling the truth rather than Kyle in a contest question for Chainsmokers tickets.

Kyle tried to dissuade the participant from picking his co-host with a dramatically unfavourable description of Jackie.
'You don't know what a crafty, cunning person I work with!' he warned the caller.

'You don't know what a crafty, cunning person I work with!' he humourously warned the caller about his co-host Jackie O
'You don't know what a crafty, cunning person I work with!' he humourously warned the caller about his co-host Jackie O
The show's censors immediately beeped out the word 'cunning', mistaking it for a much more offensive word.
'I said cunning! They beeped me out, I said cunning!' the shock jock pleaded. 
'I'm still locking in Jackie, sorry,' the caller told him, undeterred by his antics.

'I said cunning! They beeped me out, I said cunning!' the shock jock pleaded
'I said cunning! They beeped me out, I said cunning!' the shock jock pleaded

After a number of laughs, Kyle happily revealed to the caller she had chosen the wrong side and lost the contest. 
'Well, you are wrong! She lied,' he said, referring to his co-host.
'Sorry,' Jackie offered the listener. 'You got a holiday anyway, what do you care.'

Generous: They gifted a trip to London to every caller on The Kyle & Jackie O Show on Friday
Generous: They gifted a trip to London to every caller on The Kyle & Jackie O Show on Friday

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

A blog scientist and digital nomad by choice. I believe in minimalistic life and is straight forward with the messages. I discover outstanding stuff and I believe everyone should know about them. This is why I blog because it will make a difference to someone and that could be you. Motto: Let's make blogging full-time business!

0 comments: