Sunday 6 August 2017

Eku Edewor Is Graceful On The Cover Of Cover Magazine’s Latest Issue


New mum Eku Edewor dishes on her new beauty product, the Aurum Elixir, which performs just about all the beauty functions every lady – and guy- needs, motherhood her unique style and more as she features on Accelerate TV‘s The Cover Magazine


Read excerpts below
On her unique style:
I would say that my style is like eclectic elegance or like an exciting classic. It is sort of like a contradiction because I like out-of-the-box pieces but I don’t like to be too trendy, I still like to look classic and I like to look quite clean in some ways. Even if the top might have a lot of drama, I like to anchor the look always so that it looks wearable. My look isn’t like a Rihanna kind of outfit because I don’t commit all the way like she does most times. I think I have sometimes but it is not a consistent look. My day to day is crazy cool, I guess.
On how motherhood has changed her style:
I definitely have an appreciation for flats now even though I was never really a heels-person. I wore heels to work, now I am always trying to incorporate ways that I can wear a lower heel or just more comfortable shoes but maybe when my baby is a little older and a lot more independent, (I’ll ditch the flats again). Maybe it’s because I am carrying her all the time and I always want her with me, I discovered that it is safer to be closer to the ground.
On one beauty product, she can’t live without:
I can’t do without my 24-carat gold elixir. My Aurum oil that I collaborated with Narganics on creating. It is a skin saver because it is multi purpose. I use it as a Primer, I use it as a moisturiser, I use it a day oil. I add it to my body cream to give anti-oxidant properties to my body cream.
So it is definitely a live-without. I carry it everywhere with me. It was in my bag today, I used it just before the makeup artist did my look. It is just charged with really powerful healing oils and anti-ageing oils. It is just my favourite product at the moment. The gold just gives you this inner radiance, I just love to glow. I just love to have a greasy face and I don’t mean greasy bad but just that glow like ‘she just looks dewy’.
Here are the photos:



Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

A blog scientist and digital nomad by choice. I believe in minimalistic life and is straight forward with the messages. I discover outstanding stuff and I believe everyone should know about them. This is why I blog because it will make a difference to someone and that could be you. Motto: Let's make blogging full-time business!

0 comments: